Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog Facelift

You may have noticed the last couple of days my blog has been going through changes!  I’ve been working on doing a full blog overhaul to change it!!    I thought I’d share some of the secrets I’ve discovered while re-doing it!

I found the background, topper and titles from the site Shabby Blogs.  It was really simple to use, just took a lot of time to pick the perfect one for me!!

I know nothing about HTML and formatting, and yet there were changes I wanted to make to my blog that I needed to mess with the HTML.  I google searched it and found Sneaky Momma Blog Designs.  This blog is AWESOME and gives simple, easy to understand steps to change and make your blog better and more you!  I highly recommend this site.  I plan on bookmarking it to use in the future!

Blog Tips by Sneaky Momma
 
I also downloaded some more FONTS for my computer.  I used the fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts.  It was REALLY easy to download and they had LOTS of fonts to choose from!!  I used a couple of the fonts in my new topper (blog title).  The fonts show up in almost all my writing programs (word, works, picassa, etc.)!
I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
 
The last thing I added came from My Live Signature it is a great site to make you’re custom signature.  There were over 150 different fonts to choose from, many sizes & colors too!!  So I added it to the end of each of my posts!

One last tip…any question I had if I just google'd my question (ie: How do i remove blogger dividers”), I would get TONS of sites with the answer to that question!  Another GREAT place to look!

I am VERY happy and excited to have a more ‘professional’ looking blog!  Oh…and, no blog entry is complete without a photo!  Here is a picture I took today of the triplets in their Choo-Choo Wagon on our way to the bus stop to meet the school bus!

wagon 
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails