Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Picture Perfect French Braided Pigtails

Gabbi is such a good girl (most of the time) when it comes to letting me play with her hair!!  After bath time, I decided to french braid her hair.  Her hair is still very baby fine, and her bangs are in the processes of growing out, so figured it either wouldn’t stay or wouldn’t look good because of her constant wiggling.  She was a perfect angel and stood still while I braided!!  When I was done I quickly put hair spray in it to hold it in place.  But it actually looked awesome, for being done on a 2-year-old!

By the time I took these pictures she’d play hard, and the little hairs and her bangs were starting to fall out…but still thought she was too cute not to post!

DSCN1798DSCN1799  DSCN1800 hair DSCN1801

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails