Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"I Can Feel It In My Bones"

That's a quote Gramps said in one of my all-time favorite childhood books, The Berenstain Bears and the Week at Grandma's


I remember giggling when Gramps told the cubs that he could "feel it in his bones" when the weather began to change. It's sad for me to admit, but now that I am getting OLD, I too can feel the weather changing in my bones, or more my right shoulder joint. When we have extreme changes in weather, my right shoulder aches a result from a shoulder injury a few years ago where I tore my rotator-cuff (the injury you might be interested to know wasn't playing baseball, but yet shopping!). 

Tonight is one of those nights where "I can feel it in my bones" that the weather is changing.  Just last week it was 90+*s out and tonight it is in the low 40*s, rainy and blustery.  Summer is officially gone and here comes fall...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails