Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Don't Bite Your Friends"

That was the theme of Yo Gabba Gabba that I just watched with Ryan...I guess when you're two that's a good goal and theme!  Made me giggle though, the thought of adults having that motto!  Tonight I start my two day sitting job for the O'Loughlin's.  Should be easy since they are all either in daycare of at school all day!  I mostly have to feed them and make sure they make it to school...even I think I can handle that!  So far I have only had Ryan, Bennett is at a friends house and Max is at the CHS football game.  Might get a bit crazier in the next half-an-hour or so.  The good news is bedtime isn't to long from now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails