Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day, Daddy!!

My Daddy

DSCN1235

Hope everyone had a Happy Fathers Day!!  Fathers Day for my family today was pretty laid back.  We had the family over and made a huge breakfast then most people hung out and watched golf (BORING) up in the bonus room.  However, Brandi & I Ebayed a portion of her scrapbooking stuff she’s selling.  So we spent the afternoon taking pictures and listing items on Ebay.   (Hint: If you are looking for SCRAPBOOKING STUFF check out Brandi’s Ebay stuff…Ebay ID: brafie1).

DSCN1231
Zak enjoying some peace & quiet while reading Twilight

Dinner tonight was yummy, my dad chose to make it himself he claims “I’m the only one who knows how to cook” so he made delicious bbq ribs, corn on the cob, funeral potatoes, and veggies.  Did I mention it was delicious!!  I have to brag, but my daddy really is the best cook around!!

After dinner we (okay him and Zak) opened gifts…

DSCN1238Oh Yaaaah”

DSCN1245 

Then of course, Fathers Day wouldn’t be complete without our tradition of Bridges….mine wasn’t overly impressive tonight :(

DSCN1256DSCN1255DSCN1257 DSCN1258 2DSCN1262

And while this was all going on we had a torrential rainstorm with thunder and lightening!  Until yesterday, we had 30 days of no measurable rain…well apparently today it made up for it!  It rained so hard all day long!

 DSCN1265 DSCN1267

Happy Fathers Day, Dad!!

I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

lol your dad is so funny. i think his bridge was the worst :( What are funeral potatoes?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails