Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Duvall Days Parade

This weekend is Duvall Days and I attended the Parade with the Harrington’s.  Sophia recently joined the CHS Jr. Cheer squad, so she was participating & cheering in the parade.  I tried to take pictures, but it was hard because I was holding both boys and on a couple of occasions all three babies.  But thanks to Patty & Mark, I was able to actually be in a couple!  So here they are…

DSCN1038
Cody, Gabbi & Nate watching the parade

 DSCN1039
So much to look at!

 DSCN1040 DSCN1041
Left: Myself with Nate & Jack enjoying an otter pop
Right: Sophia

Overall the babies really enjoyed the parade.  Gabbi got scared a couple of times with the horses, tractors & dirt bikes.  The boys on the other hand were mesmerized by all the trucks!  The big hit this year for them were the dogs…they couldn’t get enough of all the puppies!  Oh and they all (Cody included) kept “mooing” at the horses!

Tomorrow my family is doing the Susan G. Komen 5k in Seattle…I’m really excited, not sure why, but I am!  So stay tuned for some pictures and stories about it tomorrow!  Oh and did I mention we’re on Edgar & Holli Martinez’s team…how cool is that!  Hopefully we’ll actually get to meet them.  (My mom & Holli are good friends through work, but I’ve never met her or Edgar, so hopefully tomorrow I’ll get to!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails