Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back To School Tomorrow...

Back to school tomorrow - both sad and yet excited!! Summer is over but that means I'm that much closer to Christmas, baby Emmalee, Disneyland & Mexico! Wahooo!!

Here is my *fun* schedule for the fall quarter:

Mondays:
- Chemistry: 11-12:20
- Statistics Lab: 3-4:30
- Chemistry Lab: 5:30-8:20

Tuesdays:
- WORK 8am-6pm

Wednesdays:
- Chemistry: 11-12:20
- WORK 1:15-6pm

Thursdays:
- Statistics: 12-2:50

Fridays:
- Chemistry: 11-12:20
- WORK:1:15-6

Tomorrow will be my LONG day so wish me luck :) The quarter ends December 12th, I can do this!!

Comments:
Erin: Good luck tomorrow! At least you have a couple days away from the sick trio ;)

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails