Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Feeling Crappy....

I've had an emotional week with a lot of crazy stuff going on that I have no control over. I was feeling pretty good today until I got in a fight with my friend and then just exploded. Unleashing all my frusteration, anger, annoyances, etc. that I had on her (and yes I had a lot directed at her!). I feel better now that I have 'let go' (except for the fact my head is pounding ). But it's still hard that I have no control over what is going on. I wish we could just fast forward a few weeks and move on. Living in 'limbo world' sucks. I just want everyone to be happy again, and for everything to be normal. Is that so much to ask.....???

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails