Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Long Weekend is Over

Okay this is the 3rd time now I have typed this post; apparently my touchpad on my laptop is way too sensitive and keeps deleting everything . So now I am going to try typing in word first and copy/pasting it over! Here I go again….

Slept in the late this morning, it felt really nice. I haven't gone to bed before 3am all weekend. By the time I get in bed I have been playing this horribly addicting stupid game Diner Dash II. If you haven't played it, it is actually quite enjoyable yet stressful and for a person like me with OCD it's hard not to complete each level! I have been stuck on level 14 for a day now – I just cannot beat it and it is driving me crazy!! Anyway…. I awoke to realize I had missed 8 calls from Julia (never good since I know she'll be annoyed ) called her back and she just wanted to know the songs I wanted for my page. I can never come up with songs I like out of thin air. So I finally remembered they had my iPod (left in van after Spokane) and to just pick songs for me. I think she did a great job picking songs for my page – I totally would have picked the same ones! Great variety!

Sunday brought another day of nursery at church!! We only had 9 kids (granted they are all between the ages of 18m and 24m), so it was really manageable! We even were able to go out for a walk and get some fresh air! We even had very little whining and crying ! That made the day that much more enjoyable!

Got home and took a nice long nap and then had to tackle cleaning my room. Ugh it was such a mess – clothes, clothes, clothes everywhere. I LOATHE doing laundry, I would much rather (and do most of the time) just go buy new clothes then wash the ones I have. Got my room clean and 2 loads of laundry done, and now only 3 loads to go

Tomorrow is back to reality, the long vacation is over! I can't complain I am probably the only person on earth who LOVES her job! For those of you who don't know I nanny for 14mo triplets Gabrielle, Nate & Jack, plus their 6yo sister Sophia. They have an in ground BEAUTIFUL swimming pool and air conditioning! So there are lots of perks to the job! I already have a nice tan for here in Seattle thanks to the countless hours spent outside in the pool with the kids! Plus they don't mind if my friends come over while I work and swim to! It is awesome! Tomorrow and this week's weather are going to be nice high 70's so that means LOTS of swimming!!

Have a good evening!

Comments:
Julia: OK - you are such a weirdo!!! All this post proves is how lazy you are! ha ha ha Mostly weird though! Copying and Pasting your blog!lol Sleeping in everyday, shopping for clothes instead of washing them oh - not to mention that tough job you have!!!!! That is right across the street from where you live! lol You always crack me up Cori! Gotta love you! xoxo

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails