Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Day At the Farm!

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I am far from a nature/outdoorsy girl, so our adventure yesterday was a tad bit out of my comfort zone!  But I had been invited by a local nannies group to come join them for a play date, so I figured it would be a fun outing with the triplets.  I didn’t really want to have all the fun on my own (ha-ha), so I talked Amy into coming along with Camryn and Jordyn, she happily agreed and we all went!

It didn’t start out so great…Gabbi was petrified of the animals and the boys were also afraid but not nearly as bad as Gabbi.  Luckily the boys warmed up quickly, Gabbi it took a bit longer, but by the end all three were loving the farm!

I took some video and a ton of photos, so I made a montage of our trip to the farm, so check it out!  Ignore my stern “no” in the first video, lol!

         

I have to admit it, I had fun, the kids had fun and it wore them out so they napped well!  I can’t complain at all!  Thanks Amy for coming along with us and Amanda from Eastside Professional Nannies for inviting us to join her group at the farm!  We’ll definitely have to do it again, the kids all had fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails