Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Applied for my first job…ever

Yes, I’ve never applied for a job, I’ve been lucky enough to have amazing jobs basically given to me.  Today, I applied for a “real” job (aka not nannying) at….

gymbo

Yep, I can’t get away from the kids.  Love the clothes, love the atmosphere, would love to work there.  However, I clearly stated I couldn’t work Tuesday’s or Thursday’s because I’m not willing to quit my current job with the triplets, and I need Sunday’s off for church.  The sales associate I talked to said they were looking for part-time employees who were available evenings (5-9pm).  Perfect, I could do that!  So we’ll see what happens. 

I’m new to all this, so I guess now I wait….

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails