Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Cabo Baby!

cabo

Did I mention lately how awesome my Grandma Benson is lately?  Love the lady!  She is taking the family to Cabo San Lucas next year!!  You ask, how did this happen?  Well, on Saturday night we all attended (okay Erin & I worked) the Bellevue Rotary’s annual auction to support Eastside Baby Corner.  One of the live auction items was a 7-day trip to Cabo  in a 5,000 square-foot oceanside villa!  How fun does that sound?  So far (haven’t heard from Sue, but would assume they’re in) everyone, including the little girls get to go!  I’m so excited I can’t even stand it!

We went to Cabo this past March when we were on the cruise.  However, we were only on land for about 6 hours, before we were off again.  Cabo, was absolutely beautiful and a place our family agreed they’d love to go back too!  Now, I guess we get our wish!

If you’d like to see more photos of ‘our’ villa check it out here.  It looks like we’re going to shoot for the week of April 3, 2011, so Alex doesn’t have to miss school again.  She’s still paying from the cruise a few months ago!  Even she’s not willing to risk her gpa again, even for another fun family trip!  But, regardless I’M GOING TO CABO!!

 

 


I’m all so in the process of writing 3 more blogs, so stay tuned for more fun – ha!

1 comment:

Pablo Armenta said...

You will just Love it down here, I have lived here for 9 years now, and I just keep loving it more each day.

Esperanza is also amazing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails