Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 24, 2009

“Here I Come Again”

Yesterday, I was playing outside with the triplets and Nate discovered pushing the car around the driveway.  He then quickly realized that even more fun was running full speed into Alex & I with the car!  He did it over and over with this silly “OH” look on his face and every time would yell “Here I Come Again”.  The little guy is talking so much lately and is so stinkin’ cute!  Here are a couple of pictures of him with the car!

DSC_0009  DSC_0003  DSC_0005 DSC_0008DSC_0006 

I’ve been on a picture taking frenzy lately!  Very little words in my posts, just lots of pictures!  I guess that’s not a bad thing!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails