Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 1 Year Blog Anniversary!

Yes, it's true - I started my blog on myspace last July 5, 2008! In the past year I have blogged 233 times (or 64% of the year). It's crazy I've been blogging for an entire year, but a lot of fun and a lot of memories already written and saved!

I have pictures from the 4th of July, but am to exhausted right now to do that. I spent the morning at the Evergreen Emergency Room after an allergic reaction to a medication I am taking. They gave me some medication that is putting me to sleep - so I quickly wanted to get on before I fall asleep again. But hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better and get to the pictures and the 4th of July fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails