Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Scorcher

not that I am complaining at all, but today was HOT again!! I had to work this afternoon (and tonight) so I spent a lot of time outside with the kids. After nap I took the triplets & Cody to play in the baby pool in the front yard. We played outside for a good hour until it got to warm and I was ready to go in, that and the kids weren't listening very well anymore!'

Tonight Erin & Alex came over and we swam in the 'big' pool. The heater wasn't on at all today, but the water was actually warm!! The triplets didn't enjoy the swimming tonight, they were really tired and crabby. So I put them to bed and then we swam for a while longer.

It's now just after 9:30pm and I am exhausted and ready for bed, hope I get off soon! Sophia & Alex are laying next to me and are fast asleep...I may be joining them in dreamland shortly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails