Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 2, 2009

TRIPLE TROUBLE!

Last night, I babysat for the triplets & Sophia; the first time I've babysat them in probably a month! They have changed SOOOO much in that time!! Jack is just a crazy kid!! They got a tent & tunnel (okay 3 sets of them) for Christmas and Brandi & I had fun playing with them in it! Below is a fun video that I took of the triplets (especially Jack) having fun in the tent & tunnels!

Triplets & Sophie play in the tunnels & tent ... okay and Brandi too :)

Apparently right before Brandi & I arrived, the babies had found the ONE drawer in the kitchen that hadn't been double baby-proofed (Mark & Kim have basically had to put tot-locks & 2 'spring' locks on every drawer & cupboard in the kitchen) and they had undone a WHOLE box of Costco aluminum foil! They had a huge pile of aluminum foil out of the box!! I wish I had grabbed the pictures that Kim had taken before cleaning up the mess, but I didn't have my laptop with me to download - but it was pretty funny!!

Life with the triplets is just crazy!! Have fun 'living' through the triplets :)

P.S. This is the first footage with my new video camera...I'm still messing around with the different settings - so I am not quite sure what's best to have it set at!! This setting appears wrong because its seems kinda grainy...but oh well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails