Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Denny's at Midnight

After the crop ended around midnight, Erin, Brandi & I realized we hadn't had dinner. We had a late lunch (or early dinner I guess) at Red Robin around 3pm, but by the time we left the crop were starving!! So we figured Denny's would at least be opened. Having never been to Denny's so late, I assumed it would be empty...boy was I wrong. This place was super busy, apparently Denny's is where teenagers hang out now (boy do I feel old!) late at night. There were several groups of teenagers hanging out and eating. So if you want to go with the 'younger' crowd go late at night!! It is so much different then any other time of the day when you might go!! No old people there tonight...very different...kinda weird!

Had fun scrappin' tonight! But I'll post more about it tomorrow when I post my layouts. Now I just gotta figure out how to re-install the driver for the scanner...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm not proud to admit it but I used to be one of those teenagers who would hang out at Dennys late at night. Me and my theater friends would go after work and once we were there until 6am. Crazy teenagers. lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails