Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting To Know You, Getting To Know All About You

Who doesn’t just love a good musical???!!!  I know I do!  I’m a big musical girl my “older” favorites include Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Rogers & Hammerstein's Cinderella, Singing In the Rain, Meet Me In Saint Louis and OOOO-Klahoma (aren’t you singing along too!?). The “newer” musicals I enjoy are GREASE and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!  I love me a good musical!  *SIGH*
 
Anyway, that’s totally off subject!  Tonight, I’m linking up and participating in ….
 
Getting to know YOU
 
So here I go…..

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Hmmm, that’s a toss up!  I’d love to host Survivor, because while everyone else is suffering I could partake in the show, without the camping part or the lack of cleanliness :)

Or….

The Amazing Race, I’d love to travel to the different places they go!

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
Hmmm….I almost have to go and sit in the car to see what I do.  I’m pretty sure I belt up before I turn the car on – or do it as I’m turning the car on!

3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave my legs, wax my eyebrows!

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
WINDOWS!  Boring, I know, but a home would be quite boring and dark without the windows, don’t ya think?
 
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
Toss up between Apple Cider and the smell of Fog/Mist!

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Survivor for sure!  Trying to remind myself that it’s now on Wednesday night!  Can’t wait for the premiere on September 15th! 

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Personal shopper hands down!  I love to shop and hate to cook!

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Halloween!  But also cooler days, leaves changing colors and crunching under your feet.  One of my favorite times of the year!

[FYI: if the song in my title is stuck in your head and you can’t place the musical….it’s from Rogers and Hammerstein's 1951 hit, The King and I, another fantastic musical!]

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Yes, totally stuck in my head now!! I love the apple cider scent....and it just makes me think of Fall. Great answers, maybe I'll link up some day (ha!).

Emily - faliLV said...

Good Answer with the windows!!
Hey I gave you an award - take your pic on which one (the same thing different pics) you want!
http://www.familyandlifeinlv.com/2010/08/daily-vegas-random-weekend-rumblings.html
emily
www.familyandlifeinlv.com

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

I absolutely love R&H's Cinderella - what a classic :)

I'm excited for crunchy fall leaves, too! :D

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I love the fall. Just the mention of it makes me think Halloween and Apple Cider. :)

viewfromdownhere said...

ugh, ok now those songs ARE stuck in my mind :-)

And I love the smell of apple cider, too! Can't wait for the fall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails