Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Prepping for CKC

Brandi & I (hopefully Erin will too) are going to the Creating Keepsakes Convention this weekend at the Maydenbauer Center in Bellevue!  We're attending the crop at the Bellevue Hilton on Friday and Saturday nights, and this year got a hotel room there as well!  So we're going to have a fun weekend away scrapbooking!! 

I am prepping for the crops today, I picked up the supplies we had stored at our Grandma's house and now am printing photos to take.  Unfortunantly our dumb printer is now out of ink so my fingers are crossed my daddy will bring home more ink!  The photos I'll be scrapping this weekend is trying to get Jaime caught up on her Emmalee photos, poor Emma has no layouts of her yet!  Madison has books and now its time to do some of Emma!!  I'm also excited to scrapbook a couple pages for Julia & Alec! 

I'm ready for tomorrow night!!  On my way to school tonight, I'll pick up our tickets and then we'll be all ready!  YAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails