Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

OOPS....maybe I was the Moron??

I think I need to go back and appologize to the cashier from yesterday....today I realized I was trying to use an OLD debit card!!  Ugh.....apparently he was right and I had no money in that account, probably because I haven't had that account in a long time since my purse was stolen!!  Turns out I AM THE MORON!  Ooops!!

Oh well, I got gas and finished my test anyway - I also get another debit card coming in the mail so hopefully this won't happen again!

1 comment:

brandi said...

the original probelm was probably you -- BUT he still didn't try typing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails