Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 25, 2009

MeRrY cHrIsTmAs!

Hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!  I know my family did this year!  We unwrapped presents for about 4 hours today, taking turns one-by-one so we can see what everyone got!  Two of the gifts I got were addressed to Kelly & Alex, so they got to open mine…grrr!  Oh well, I still had more then then – ha! 

IMG_0974
The stockings were hung by the stairs with care….

IMG_0978
Madison & Emmalee checking out their stockings & Santa gifts

IMG_0986IMG_1005
Santa brought both girls dolly’s
*Madison did NOT get a baby doll, hers was just a doll* ~ Madison

 IMG_0979
Santa & Rudolph ate Maddie’s cookies & carrot and left her a note!

   IMG_1012
The girls & Zak with a huge pile of presents!

IMG_1018 
Emma spent the start of the morning in her excersaucer, until Alex set her free! 

 
IMG_1036
Took her awhile to figure out the unwrapping, but she finally got it….just in time for her birthday in 9 days!

I had a great Christmas….no pictures of me, apparently Brandi went baby crazy, actually I lied, there was a couple of BAD ones of me, not about to share those!  But, I did get presents and will share some of them with you!

  • LOTS of clothes: Casual & cruise dressy!
  • Games: bananagrams, Cirkus, Ubongo
  • 27 Dresses DVD
  • Cell phone case
  • $100, Oasis Gift Card & I-Tunes
  • Television installation in my room
  • Autographed Jay Buhner Game Baseball – Alex actually bought the ball and HAD Buhner sign it!  How cool is that?!!

I know there’s more but that’s all that comes to mind at this moment!  I apologize if I forgot your present!  Christmas dinner is shortly and then sadly Christmas is over for another year….but that means that the cruise is coming really soon!  As of today, we have 1 month, 3 weeks and 3 days until the cruise!  It’ll be here before we know it!!

I hope you too, had a marvelous Christmas Day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails