Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Brrrrr....it has been freezing here the past week.  We had a high of about 32* for the past week and it doesn't look like we'll be warming up anytime soon.  They say it may hit low 30's this weekend, but then a chance of snow...YAY!

<-- Shows our temps for the next 18 hours according to http://www.weather.com/!  Not looking promising for my jog tomorrow with Amy!

I love the cold weather, when I'm home and can snuggle up with a blanket and watch television, not a fan when I have to be out in it!!

The weather has been very drying on my poor hands!  My hands are dry normally (exzema), but in this cold weather they are on the verge of cracking!  However, I received as a gift a Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set and love it!!  After I use it my hands are so smooth and soft....best of all not cracking and hurting!  I see that they have a similar set for lips, might have to purchase the set, because like my hands my lips are pealing and cracking too!  But I highly recommend this set, if you have dry skin!

Ugh....the weather....remember back in the summer when we were having record high's and I was complaining about the heat?  Like in the post HERE from July 28th?  I'm not sure if I like it HOT HOT or COLD COLD....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails