Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Evergreen State Fair 2010

Yesterday I went to the Evergreen State Fair with Aunt Sue, Jaime and the girls, Brandi and Xander.  The weather was so-so, not super nice, but not pouring rain either – so I suppose I can’t complain!  Never the less we had a wonderful time, it’s the fair how can you not?!!

IMG_4665 IMG_4572 IMG_4578 IMG_4581 IMG_4592 IMG_4595 IMG_4608IMG_4616IMG_4630 IMG_4637 IMG_4639 IMG_4647 IMG_4654 IMG_4658 IMG_4662

We had a great time at the fair!  We saw the animals, rode the rides, ate yummy food, saw the Alaskan Pig Races, looked at the craft bo0ths and walked and walked and walked!  Nothing sends the end of summer, beginning of fall like the Evergreen State Fair!

Guess what??  I have a GIVEAWAY that will go along with this post in a few days!!  So stay tuned to see what you could win!  You definitely will want to come back to see and sign-up!!

6 comments:

Chanel said...

It looks like you had a great time at the fair. so much fun...I especially like the Chiquita banana and the pig race. My daughter would have loved it.

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Oh that definitely looks like a good time! Love the pictures!

Kristen said...

In the almost 20 years I lived in WA I never made it to the Evergreen State Fair. We did the Puyallup many times, but something always kept us from going north to the other. It looks like you had a great time. Fairs are so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Ha! What are the odds that out of all the pics I was going to pick out the same that Chanel chose! ^_^

And yea, how can you not have fun at the fair unless you are a total party pooper.

You guys make me want to head out to a fair/// I can taste those awesome funnel cakes they sell down here in Texas as I type lol

Amy said...

We did not make it to the fair this year. Maybe next year..

My Round Robin is this week if you want to show off that wonderful party you had..

Unknown said...

Love the Fair. Looks like you had a blast. Cute pictures!

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails