Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Circus Bash!! Connor & MacKenzie

Make sure you check out the Circus Bash!! blog post from couple days ago, it was the party of the year and everyone’s talking about it :-)

Today I’m highlighting the younger “twins” from each set, Connor and MacKenzie!  If you missed yesterday’s post, make sure you check out the photos of Aiden & Annika!

connor2mackenzie2

Happy Birthday Connor and
MacKenzie!!
 

This was a fantastic party!!  It was a lot of work in prepping, but totally worth it in the end!!

5 comments:

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Thanks for stopping by and following me. I'm returning the favor and grabbing your cute button! :)

Anonymous said...

aww how cute and adorable!!

confused homemaker said...

Happy Birthday to Connor & MacKenzie!! Looks like they had an awesome time, I also love the shirts with ages on them. How fun!

Unplanned Cooking said...

Those kids are so cute! I love that blue skirt - my daughter would go nuts over it.

Have a great Labor Day!

~Dawn~ said...

Great blog. Glad I stopped by.

Visit me at Mom-a-Logues.
http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails