Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nursing Application 101

Okay so I am like 75% of the way through my application. I have completed 3/5 essays and like 90% of the 'fill-in-the-blanks" of the actual essay. I still need to get an official transcript from BCC and then my references from Kim & Julia!! Slowly but surely making progress!! The deadline is February 15th, so I still have time but am still ready to be done!! Tomorrow I hope to finish my last two essays and then go to BCC to get a transcript (and beg and plead for one ASAP!). This weekend I am going up to Camano so Julia can do my reference, and I just need to hear back from Kim that she'll also write one for me!

I'm chuggin' right along! The good news is, I have taken all the required pre-reqs (or will by summer) and my GPA is right where it should be!! Hoping, Hoping, Hoping!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails