Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday

This morning I headed over to the Harrington's to see the kids. It had been a couple of weeks since I'd been over so they were excited to see me. Gabs ran right up to me and wanted to be picked up as soon as I walked in the door. As soon as I walked into the family room the boys made a mad dash for my lap and hung out there for the rest of the time I was there!! They are talking up a storm and were excited to show me all of their legos. I spent a lot of time taking apart and putting together blocks. It was a great visit!

This evening I am up on Camano to spend the night and hang out with them tomorrow (and to get my reference done!). Apparently they are getting a dog tomorrow - grrrrr...what's up with this!! Ugh...totally not a dog person! So we're going down to Kent tomorrow to pick up the dog. Even though it involves getting the dog - I'm excited about the 'road trip'! That should be fun!!

Have a great evening!
Cori

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails