Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome Home Sweet Baby Girl!

After a very long journey with lots of mountains to climb, I’m excited to announce that Brooke is legally Julia & Alec’s daughter and Aiden, Connor & MacKenzie’s sister!
Brooke is adorable and I was honored to get to be there when Julia picked her up yesterday!!  We had a great time on our drive back to Seattle, she’s so stinkin’ cute!!  I miss her already now that I’m back home, but I will be up there this weekend and I can hardly wait!!
DSCN7265DSCN7238 DSCN7242 DSCN7245 DSCN7247 DSCN7254 DSCN7255 DSCN7257 DSCN7258
Welcome Home Sweet Baby Girl!  We’ve missed you so much and are so excited to be able to spend the rest of our lives with you!  You are more loved then you will ever know!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails