Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Finger Painting

The kids were overly crabby today, so I decided to get out the finger paint I’d been holding onto for just the right moment!  Camryn came over with her mommy and sister to join in the fun too!  Nate, Gabbi and Camryn jumped right in, Cody & Jack wanted nothing to do with it.  Jack in the end decided to join in the fun and did some painting but was very worried about how ‘dirty’ he was.

I taped down wrapping paper upside down and taped it down onto the table – so the kids were just able to paint right on the paper.  Plus, clean-up was super easy!  I just rolled up the paper and threw it in the garbage!  We played with the finger paints and instead of paint brushes we used our hands and other household items! DSC_0009
*Items included: sponges, corks, playdo cookie cutters, q-tips, and forks

DSC_0003 DSC_0004 DSC_0006 DSC_0008DSC_0016DSC_0015DSC_0013DSC_0011DSC_0012DSC_0017   

Is Nate bleeding or did he paint himself in the bottom right picture ;) Don’t worry it’s just paint, but I thought it was kind of funny!  My heart did drop when I first looked over at him and I thought he was bleeding!

The painting went much better then I could have imagined!  The kids really enjoyed it and it wasted a good hour of crying, whining and fighting!!  Plus, I got some fun pictures to blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails