Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Poor Natey = Bad Nanny

This afternoon after our daily walk to the park - I was getting the triplets out of the stroller. I handed 2 to Alex, then unbuckled Nate. Alex started to drop Jack so I immediatly turned around to help her. And then out of the corner of my eye I see Nate bellyflop out of his seat onto the garage floor!

I quickly picked him up and it looked like he was gonna have a nice goose-egg so we iced it for as long as he'd let us and then just watched him the rest of the afternoon. He didn't end up with much of a bump just a bruise, so that's good. But regaurdless I felt bad!

Comments:
Erin: OH NO! Poor Nate

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails