Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ALL CLEAN!

I spent 2 hours at one of my favorite places the LAUNDRYMAT but am happy to announce that ALL MY LAUNDRY IS CLEAN!!

I absolutely LOATHE doing laundry - actually I don't mind doing it, I hate folding & putting it away! My normal method of laundry is to go shopping when I run low of clean clothes, but the only problem with that (other then the fact I spend way to much money on clothes as it is) i have WAY TO MUCH. Tonight I could hardly get my drawers to shut after putting my clean clothes away Luckily in a few days my drawers will begin to empty as I wear clothes and soon I'll once again have my 3 large laundry baskets filled to the brim with dirty clothes and will venture back to the laundrymat!

You may ask "does she not have a washer & dryer at home" - well the answer to that is, of course I do, but I let my clothes go so long and pile up that by the time I have ran out of clothes it will take me forever to do it all at home. So I just drag it down to the laundrymat and spend my $15 to get it all cleaned.

In other news...I start tomorrow night my 4 days with the Lee kids (Ross (12), Kennedy (10), Reagan (8), Sydney (5) and Elliott (2). Sounds pretty easy, but I'll keep you posted on how it really goes ....

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails