Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jump Zone

I chose to sleep in this morning, and got left behind…how rude, but they came back and got me.  So I was happy to join in the fun.

Jason & Kim took everyone to Jump Zone a local jumpy house.  The kids used up a lot of energy and bounced hard!

DSC_0229Love the look on Annika’s face and her hair all crazy! 

DSC_0250The twinkies playing nice together!

 DSC_0261 DSC_0264

DSC_0277

   
The jump place had a air hockey table and it was a big hit!!  Aiden kept telling me I was cheating because I was better at it then him!

DSC_0279 DSC_0283

Have a wonderful evening all!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails