Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

“I will NOT nap” ~ Jack

Oh really…….

DSC_0089 DSC_0090 DSC_0093

I guess we see who is really in charge!!

Yes, Jack fell asleep sitting up!  He was NOT going to take a nap, but I guess we see who won!!  (He laid down right after I took these pictures!)

DSC_0091Stubborn Gabrielle
She plays ‘dead’ so well that I think she’s asleep when I sneak out she is immediately up!  For all I know she’s in her room playing right now!  Jaime said she went as far yesterday as snoring to make Jaime think she was asleep!

 DSC_0092
Sweet Nate
Nate is so easy going when it comes to sleeping.  He happily will lay down and just go to sleep!!

Off to reorganize the playroom toys.  Feeling like purging a lot of crap!  Hehehehehe!


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails