Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chem Tutor

For the first time in my life, I am a chemistry tutor!  I'm so proud of myself for being able to teach Alex!  She has been really struggling in chemistry after missing 11 days of school while we were on the cruise, so I have been helping her figure it out!  We started this morning and she quickly picked up what she was doing, boy is she a fast learner!  She actually said "this is kinda fun!".  I have to agree, the chemistry she is doing IS fun!  In about 3 hours she was able to finish (and understand) a packet of work (8 pages).  She has one more packet to go, and we're going to tackle that one tomorrow afternoon!  I'm so proud of myself and Alex!! 

On a sad note...I go back to school on Wednesday.  I'm re-taking a chemistry class (coincidental?) with hopes of pulling up my gpa!  Back to reality now....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails