Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

We got home around 630pm last night.  We had an uneventful flight and trip home.  I can’t complain!  However, now that I am home again reality kicks back in…vacation is over!  However, sleeping in my own bed was really nice!  Now, for a mish-mosh post…. 

On the first day of my cruise, Brandi & I did pottery and made bowls (see here).  I never showed off my final product!  bowl I’m really proud of my work!  I HATED making it, but love the finished look!  I stamped in the “Panama Canal” before it dried and then painted the whole thing!

Remember before I left when I was complaining about packing (see HERE and HERE)??  Well I hate unpacking even more!  I should have unpacked today, but instead I prefer to rummage through my bags looking for what I need! 

room Ugh…what a mess!!

Oh well, it may not even be worth unpacking because I’m heading to Texas on the 17th with Alec, Julia & the kids for a week!  We’re staying with Julia’s brother Jason and sister and law Kim.  I’ve only met them once and spent 24 hours with them but totally LOVE these guys!   They were here in December 2008 with their then 3-year-old daughter Paige.   They added Quinten to their family in December!  I cannot wait to see everyone!  Plus it’s the Munro Kids’ first airplane trip! 

In addition to visiting Kim and family, my cousin Eryn and her family live about 30-minutes away from them!  I hope to be able to visit and hang out with the Klinger clan while in Texas too!

Okay, back to reality tomorrow, I work in the morning and then have a Relief Society Presidency meeting in the afternoon!  ….and I jump right back in!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails