Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Tour Northwest....and 200th Post!

Today I went with Jaime and the girls went on quite a tour of the Pacific Northwest!

It all started with a trip to the Tacoma Mall to meet a lady that I was buying a Barbie Car for Madison from. Neither of us had ever been to the Tacoma Mall, but printed off pretty direct directions and figured we would be fine...well we weren't. We ended up touring Tacoma for about 45minutes before finally finding it after calling to get better directions and then asking someone else for better directions. Boy were we happy to finally find Krispy Kreme where we were meeting the lady!!

After that we headed to Southcenter Mall to go to ToysRUs because the Barbie Car needed a new battery, we quickly found it, purchased it and left. We then headed to BabiesRUs so Jaime could get a few items for the baby. As we were leaving we accidentally turned onto I-5 instead of 405 so we decided to just head home via Seattle, figuring traffic would be about the same either way.

On the way through Seattle Jaime mentioned she wanted to check out this kids consignment store that many people had been raving about. It turned out it was really icky, cramped full of junk and on top of that very expensive. Needless to say we didn't stay long.

I had purchased a FUN game for Madison, HISSS, which is a great matching color game for toddlers/preschoolers. I played it last week when I was babysitting for Nathan Smith and was really impressed by (HIGHLY recommend it!). Anyway, it had finally arrived at my house after ordering it last week, so we swung by Duvall to pick it up before heading back to Monroe.

After all that was done and we circled the Pacific Northwest, we drove 160 miles and spent more than 3 hours in the car. Granted we had several stops throughout the day to get out and wander around, but still that's a lot of driving!!

The whole day started out with a really good deal on the Barbie Car ($30), but Jaime just told me we bought the wrong battery (after having a TRU worker double check for me) and it won't work! So I guess it'll be back to Toys R Us for me soon...UGH!

This is also my 200th POST! I cannot believe it, and in a little more than month I'll have been blogging for an entire year!! It'll be cool to see how many posts I can write before the blogs anniversary of July 5th!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails