Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

RSV Poster Done!

Or at least I submitted my ‘rough draft’ which I believe is my final!  Let’s see what my Prof says I guess!!  I still have to actually make it and put it on poster board, however I’m gonna spend the money and have it professionally done by KINKOS for a better chance of winning ‘best poster in the class’ and getting 20 bonus points!  Here’s my poster, you won’t be able to read it, but you can at least look at the layout and get an idea of what it will look like!!  Oh and check out this post I made a couple of days ago about Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) to get a better idea of what this virus actually is!

rsv poster 
*Please do not copy/plagiarize/or steal*
All my sources/pictures/information are properly cited

In case you were wondering the different sections include:

  • The Microbe: Information on a cellular level & the history
  • The Disease: Information about the disease (symptoms, duration, complications, etc.)
  • Abstract: A  summery of the poster
  • Epidemiology: How it spreads, where it lives between hosts, who’s at risk, etc
  • Clinical Identification & Treatment: Just what it says…how it’s identified clinically and then the treatment for it.
  • Social Implications & Current Research: Like it says!
  • References: The references were HARD (thanks again Brandi for helping me do them!) and were VERY specific on how things had to be cited!  So this was a HUGE job!

Brandi really helped me with this project!!  She was over every night since Monday and worked until close to midnight with me each night…on top of that she had to be at work at 8:30am each day and work a full day!!  Thanks again Brandi for all your help!!

I’ll post a picture of it when it’s final and printed!! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails