Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Movin' On Up -- part IV

I just got an email that I am now #1 on the SPU nursing wait list!! I got to admit, I am now a bit freaked out that I won't get in. It will really stink if I don't get in and am #1 on the wait list. Not much I can do about it, I just have to focus on my final class (Microbiology) and hope & pray that I get in.

Previous Movin' On Up Posts....
April 9th -- Movin' On Up to spot #6
April 15th -- Movin' On Up -- part II to spot #5
April 29th -- Movin' On Up -- part III to spot #4

Please help me hope, pray and keep my fingers (& toes) crossed!

1 comment:

GO Gray's said...

Cori you've moved up fro #6 spot in a short amount of time. You'll get in.. . . . but just in case I'll cross my fingers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails