Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blogging Rut

Yes, I am in a blogging rut!  Nothing fun has gone on in the last couple of days!  I've just been working, cleaning, decorating and studying.  Did I mention my final is on THURSDAY!  Yipppee!!  Then I'm off until mid-March, after the cruise!

I have decided to try and visit Eryn and family in Texas in January, so that will be something fun!  Now I just need to find airfare, hopefully I will be able to use some of my milage points and get free flights!!  

RS Christmas "meeting" is here tomorrow night, so between studying for my final and finishing preparing for the activity tomorrow night, I'll be nice and busy!  I'm excited, it should be fun!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails