Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Here We Go!

We are currently sitting at Sea-Tac waiting for our plane to take off!  It is here, we are on our way!!

DSCN0018 
This morning in preparation Grandma treated all the girls to mani’s, pedi’s and waxes at Oasis.  So we had a girls spa day, it was fantastic!  Emmalee got to come and enjoy the pampering too!  Madison had school today so she missed out!

DSCN0012 DSCN0005 DSCN0007 DSCN0009

Getting to the airport was quite the adventure.  There is 11 of us and about 25 bags, we had a whole bus to ourselves!  It was a nice ride having so much more room and we didn’t have luggage on our laps! 

Our bus driver was hilarious, as we were leaving Duvall this truck with trailer did a huge u-turn and ran over the newly planted green grass.  Our bus driver cornered him with the bus and told him we had his drivers license number and was calling the police to report it.  I think the truck man was a bit shocked!

IMG_1276IMG_1289IMG_1293IMG_1281

So for all the days I’m gone I am going to try and blog.  We’ll see how well that goes, but I want to post at least once a day!  Lately I’ve been using my blog as my journal, so I want to document the memories.  Plus I LOVE going back and re-reading my posts.  I will also end each blog with a message from Jaime & Zak to Madison & Emmalee.  So that is how my cruise blogging will go :)

Hi Maddie & Emma! 

Mommy and daddy love and miss you!  We hope you are having fun with your friends. 

Love, Mommy & Daddy

We have about 45-minutes until we board our flight, so the fun waiting game is now on!  We are on our way!  Here we go…..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails