Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Fire Station Fun!

Jaime & I took the girls to visit Alec at the fire station today.  I left my charger at Alec & Julia’s this week, so he brought it to work and we picked it up.  Madison has been obsessed with fire trucks, because “my friend Alec is a fire fighter, he drives a fire truck”, however Madison wants NOTHING to do with Alec!  It’s quite the love-hate relationship the two of them have!

IMG_1251 IMG_1253 IMG_1256
IMG_1259
IMG_1261IMG_1262

My favorite fire station memory would have to be a couple years ago, I brought Aiden, Connor & MacKenzie down to visit.  MacKenzie was brand new and so Alec was showing her off.  The boys ran ahead and the next thing we know the fire alarm goes off, yes the twins set the fire alarm off at the fire station.  The funniest part was NONE of the firefighters could figure out what the sound was!  (Not very bright huh!) . They didn’t realize it until they got the call.  What morons –ha!

Okay, so after calling Alec and his friends morons, I guess I should be nice and say thanks for letting us come visit!  Madison talked about it all afternoon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails