Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Fastest Ebay Shipment!

I'm so happy to announce that my new laptop battery arrived either today or yesterday!  I purchased it on Tuesday afternoon, and it's here!  Normally ebay item's ship quickly but take forever to arrive, not to mention electronics, those normally take FOREVER to arrive!  I'm still waiting on Alex's camera screen and hopefully that will be here by monday.  Then I can breathe a sigh of relief I got everything before the cruise!!

My battery is charging right now, so I'll have to wait until the morning to see if it works.  If it doesn't I'll be very bummed!  So I'll just have to wait and see!

Up in Camano tonight.  Julia & Alec needed a sitter for a few hours tomorrow, so I came up to help.  Gonna be a busy day though, have the Munro's tomorrow during the day and then working at Kim's tomorrow night.  But it will be fun, and did I mention I could use the money for a trip I'm going on in ....
wahoooooo I cannot wait!!



P.S. Go Kim Loeffler Alvarado Go!  Little Emilia is on her way!  Kim was just admitted to the hospital and is 4cm!!  That adorable baby will be here soon!  I cannot wait to meet her and get my baby fix!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails