Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Alex, Mom and I got a good start on the Christmas decorating.  It took us nearly all day to get this done!!  My mom LOVES decorating for Christmas, and this year we’re hosting the RS Christmas Activity so I had to help!  We still have more to go, another tree to put up and the bonus room stairs to decorate…but we’re off to a great start!

Family Room & “Family Tree”
The family tree has all of the Christmas ornaments that my sisters & I made over the years!
DSCN7295DSCN7296

Entry Way & Main StairsDSCN7292 DSCN7293 

Outside Front Door
This is the area that needs the most work!  But we got a good start!  Plus we (Dad) still need to put up the lights on the house.
DSCN7294

We still have our large tree we put up in the living room to do, that’s our ‘pretty’ tree…the other one is more for my mom and nostalgic!!   The RS party is on Wednesday night, so that’s our goal for being done inside (minus the big tree I’m guessing).

Oh…ignore the wreath on the den doors….that will go on the front door once we shave a bit off the top of the door so the door will shut properly with the wreath hanging on it!   Right now it keeps getting stuck!

2 comments:

Momma Jan said...

Cori, your Christmas decorating is gorgeous! I used to have a house with a stairway and loved running garlands and bows and lights down it....Merry Christmas!

QuatroMama said...

It looks like a magazine! Wish I could hire you for our house! Great work, Cori!

Thanks for being a faithful reader at 4tunate. We are blessed by you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails