Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 16, 2009

first time in my life....

I'm hoping and praying that school will NOT be cancelled tomorrow!  Weather reports show we're going to have two back-to-back storms with winds topping 70mph.  Bellevue College even went as far as warning students of power outages tomorrow may cause the cancellation of classes.

I have my 3rd exam tomorrow, and really want to just get it over with!  On top of that I have a poster that's due on Thursday, that I really haven't even started yet!  I so I want to be done with the exam tomorrow, so the next two days I can focus on finishing the poster and not having to worry about more studying for the exam!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what tonight and tomorrow brings, I HOPE HOPE HOPE we have school tomorrow!  I somehow have to survive this week!

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails