Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a pretty laid back Thanksgiving with Mom and Alex gone to visit Grandma Plane in Salt Lake City.  We had over Grandma, Zak & Jaime with their girls, Brandi, Aunt Sue, Aaron and Helen…plus of course myself, Dad & Kelly.

Everyone came over around 9:30am and we hung out, watched football, played games, talked and of course ate lots of food!  

IMG_7581     Kelly & Maddie getting prettified for the day!

emma thanksgiving





Emmalee

 

 

 



Dinnertime!

IMG_7586
My family, minus Alex & Mom

IMG_7600 zm thanksgiving  
Grandma & Maddie         Maddie & her Daddy

IMG_7591
Jaime & Brandi

IMG_7587 IMG_7589 
Emmalee

IMG_7593
Emma and Me

IMG_7597
Auntie Sue and Me

IMG_7599  
Kelly and Daddy

IMG_7601
Dad & Zak

 
IMG_7602 
Helen & Aaron

Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!  I know I have a lot to be thankful for….my number one being my FAMILY!!  Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails