Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Happy Black Friday, everyone!  Normally I’m an early riser and hit the stores before the open the day after Thanksgiving, but not this year.  Apparently I ate way to much yesterday and spent the night throwing up…lovely isn’t it!!  So I was pretty out of it when it was time to get up and go shopping!  So I slept in and missed all the good sales.  But after I did wake up I did head out to the mall for some shopping with Brandi, Jaime and the Girls.

Madison found these really cute hats at American Eagle so we modeled them! IMG00695 IMG00697

Emmalee trying a gummy butterfly!!  No Jaime wasn’t to thrilled…oh well :)IMG00698

Emma fell asleep in all the chaos of shopping!IMG00704

There was lots of sales going on today, but I didn’t end up buying anything.  Maybe tomorrow, when we go back out!! 

Did you go shopping today?  If so what did you get??


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails