Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sicky Thursday

After fighting a nasty cold the past week and a half, I woke up this morning with a horrible ear ache. So I finally decided to go to the doctor and get it checked out. I found out that I have an ear infection in my left ear and a sinus infection. So I got a prescription for zithromax and hope I start feeling better soon!

This morning and early afternoon I worked on homework for my UFDN class. I got 1/4 assignments done that I missed while I was in Disneyland. My goal is to complete one more tonight and then the final 2 I'll turn in for Monday. But I got a good start, so that's good!

After the doctor, I went over to the Harrington's to give Kim and Patti a break. The babies needed baths so I gave them a quick bath and helped them get ready for bed. The babies were happy to see me and Gabbi even said "CORI" so that was cute! Made my day!

Friday tomorrow and am HAPPY for it to be the weekend already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails