Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gonna Be A LONG Week....

It's gonna be a long 3 days of school!! But the good news is next Wednesday we leave for Disneyland!! But before I can do that I have too....
  • Go to class MWF
  • Finish my nursing application
  • Do ALL homework that is due this week (shocker huh!)
  • Do ALL homework that due the days I am gone in Disneyland
  • Study & Take my theology test on Wednesday

Ugh....wish this week was over already! Next Monday is Presidents Day (No School), next Tuesday I don't have school (day off) and the we leave on Wednesday (thus again no school)! So I just have to make it through Friday....I think I can I think I can!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails