Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kim & Pedro's Wedding and Amy's Birthday!

Today was the 'second' wedding for Kim (Erin's sister) and Pedro. For those of you who don't know them I'll give you a brief recap! They met online a couple of years ago, Pedro lived in Peru and Kim in Kirkland. They then got engaged and last summer ('07) Kim moved down to Peru to live with Pedro. They got married in Peru October 20, 2007. We (Erin's family & I) got to see that wedding via webcam! That was pretty cool!

They moved back to the states in late August of this year so Kim could return to working at Muir. They wanted to have a ceremony here in Seattle as well, so that was today.

They had a beautiful wedding and reception at a church in Downtown Kirkland. This time Pedro's family watched on via webcam (how cool is that!). They had the ceremony in both english & spanish, so that was really neat to get to hear! Amy & Erin were bridesmaids, Kevin was a groomsman and Camryn was the flower girl! Amy & Erin even both gave a toast to Kim & Pedro!

It was a beautiful day, they really lucked out!! I can't wait to see the pictures that the photographer took! But here are a few I took with my camera (I am NOT a photographer...so these aren't the best pictures!).



Cori's Dumb Move Of The Day...
As I was leaving Erin's house, I forgot I had a large vase of flowers on the floor of my car...I took one corner way to fast and the whole vase fell over and I had water everywhere....OOPS!

Today also was AMY'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday Dear Amy,
Happy Birthday To You!!!

Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!

Comments:
Amy:
Awwww....thx for the song. I did have a fantastic birthday. I am sad that it's over.
Erin: Thanks for coming!

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails