Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Statistics

I LOVE stats!! This class is so much fun!! I love the organization and the math even! I've always enjoyed algebra and all stats is, is algebra. We now have about 10 equations that we are learning, in addition to re-learning mean, median, mode and learning more about standard deviations. Granted this is only my second week in the course, but so far I really enjoy it! Monday afternoon I have my first lab for stats - and I guess in that class we'll be working on a big project with a group. Should be interesting to hear what exactly we'll be doing!

Oh and the best part of this stats class is, we will take tests in groups and as long as we can 'talk stats' we will do fine!! That is a ME type of class!

Comments:
Erin:
That's great!

Originally Posted on Myspace Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails