Cori's Big Mouth has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://corisbigmouth.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Steppin’ in the Right Direction to the Pacific Science Center

Jaime and I took the girls to the Pacific Science Center to play this afternoon.  We were trying to remember, and we don’t think we’ve ever really taken Madison to the Science Center.  Well, maybe when she was a baby back in the days of Gus & Joe, the Dill Triplets and Xander, but that was a long time ago….all those kids are now 7 (or almost!).  Anyway, it had been a long time since I had been there too, so we had fun!

IMG_3025In the butterfly room! IMG_3026

IMG_3027Yes, I see you Emma!

IMG_3035IMG_3033
Emma had a lot of fun in the toddler area!

Both girls LOVED the dinosaur exhibit!  Emma couldn’t get enough of them and Madison enjoyed watching them move and roar! 

IMG_3043 IMG_3059 IMG_3062

Before we left we saw a show on AIR.  Madison said this was her favorite part!  She even got to be a volunteer for the hovercraft deminstration.  She quickly jumped up to volunteer before she realized what she was getting into!

IMG_3080 
This show is great!

IMG_3084
I’m not really sure what I’m getting myself into!?!

IMG_3085
Cover your ears, it may be loud!

IMG_3086
And she’s off!

Unfortunately, the camera died right after this photo, so I missed her hovering.  But she hovered about 4” off the ground, using a leaf blower and the piece of plywood she was seated on!  It was pretty cool!

Emma also did some walking on her own while we were out!!  She’s getting really close!  Two seperate times she walked 6-10 steps!  Of course when we pulled out the camera she would have nothing to do with it!  Check out this video to see some steppin’ in the right direction for Emmalee!!!

 
Since I know you ALL watched my video, you all should know about the voting taking place on my blog!  Go to the poll on the top left of my blog, and vote for when you think Emma will walk!!  Curious to see what people think!  The poll will close on Sunday, May 2nd, so vote today!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails